Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Superior Public Schools



Ajax Loading Image


Becoming a Substitute Teacher

How to get Certified to Become a Substitute

To become must first become certified with the state of Nebraska. There are two
of substitute licenses. There is a regular substitute license and a local substitute license.
Please go to the following link to see which license you are qualified for:

To Substitute in Superior Public Schools
1. Secure your substitute license (If you need a letter for a local substitute license contact the
Superintendent at 402-879-3257
2. Bring a copy of your license to the business office in Superior High School at 601 W. 8 Street
3. Complete your paperwork with the business office
Superior Public Schools Pays substitute teachers $110 per day

Thank you for your interest in Superior Public Schools!